Yoga & Tai Chi Classes
All classes are open to the public and a portion of the proceeds support the Hope Floats, a 501(c) (3) public charity. Classes are being offered at $10/class. Due to Covid restrictions and mandates, classes will be held outside, weather permitting. In inclement weather, classes will be held inside following safety guidelines; mask and distancing required. Register through our calendar page to reserve your spot. For more information contact us at 781-585-4221.
Kripalu Yoga - Instructor Claire Manganello
- Tuesdays – 9:30-10:30am
- Wednesdays – 4:00-5:15 pm
- Friday - 9:30-10:30am
Hatha Yoga - Instructor Paula Parker
- Thursdays – 5:00-6:15 pm
Tai Chi & Qi Gong Instructor Fang-Chih Lee
- Monday - 10:30-11:30am
Kundalini Yoga - Instructor Linda Sheldon
- Tuesdays - 7:30-9:00 pm
- Wednesdays – 9:00-10:30 am
At Hope Floats Healing and Wellness Center we provide quality services to support the wellness of each individual in a peaceful and nurturing environment.
All services are open to the public and a portion of the proceeds support the Hope Floats, a non-profit, public charity. For more information contact us at 781-585-4221 ext.3.
Sessions by appointment only. For more information contact us at 781-585-4221.
- Reiki ~ Bob Brown, Karla Brown, Diane Fortner
- Reiki w/crystal healing ~ Teresa Lally
- Massage Therapy ~ Elizabeth Binari, Elaine Bradley and Cathy Morrison
- Reflexology ~ Patrice Wood
- AromaTouch(R) Technique & Reflexology ~ Patrice Wood
- Symphony of the Cells & Reflexology ~Patrice Wood
- Cranial Sacral Therapy ~ Jennifer Bartlett
- Massage Therapy ~ Elizabeth Binari, Cathy Morrison and Elaine Bradley
Wellness Workshops and Individual Consultations
- Astrology Readings ~ Regina Hamilton
- Meditation Workshops ~ Karla Brown & Teresa Lally
- Expressive Arts Workshops ~ Laura Tryon Jennings
- Spirit Connections Events ~ Lori Sheridan
- Harp Meditations ~ Teresa Lally