Yoga & Tai Chi Classes
The following yoga classes will be open beginning May 1st. All classes will be held outside, weather permitting.
All classes are open to the public and a portion of the proceeds support the Hope Floats, a 501(c) (3) public charity. Classes are $12/drop-in or $60/6 classes. For more information contact us at 781-585-4221.
Kripalu Yoga - Instructor Claire Manganello
- Tuesdays – 9:30-10:15am
- Wednesdays – 4:00-5:15 pm
- Friday - 9:30-10:15am
Hatha Yoga - Instructor Paula Parker
- Thursdays – 5:00-6:15 pm
Kundalini Yoga - Instructor Linda Sheldon
- Tuesdays - 7:30-9:00 pm
- Wednesdays – 9:00-10:30 am
Slow Flow Yoga - Instructor Tori Best
- Wednesdays, 6-7 pm
At Hope Floats Healing and Wellness Center we provide quality services to support the wellness of each individual in a peaceful and nurturing environment.
All services are open to the public and a portion of the proceeds support the Hope Floats, a non-profit, public charity. For more information contact us at 781-585-4221 ext.3.
Sessions by appointment only. For more information contact us at 781-585-4221.
- Reiki ~ Bob Brown, Karla Brown, Diane Fortner
- Reiki w/crystal healing ~ Teresa Lally
- Massage Therapy ~ Elizabeth Binari, Elaine Bradley and Cathy Morrison
- Reflexology ~ Patrice Wood
- AromaTouch(R) Technique & Reflexology ~ Patrice Wood
- Symphony of the Cells & Reflexology ~Patrice Wood
- Cranial Sacral Therapy ~ Jennifer Bartlett
- Massage Therapy ~ Elizabeth Binari, Cathy Morrison and Elaine Bradley
Wellness Workshops and Individual Consultations
- Astrology Readings ~ Regina Hamilton
- Meditation Workshops ~ Karla Brown & Teresa Lally
- Expressive Arts Workshops ~ Laura Tryon Jennings
- Spirit Connections Events ~ Lori Sheridan
- Harp Meditations ~ Teresa Lally