Yoga & Tai Chi Classes
Outdoor Summer Yoga (weather permitting)
The following yoga classes will be open beginning May 1st. All classes will be held outside, weather permitting.
All classes are open to the public and a portion of the proceeds support the Hope Floats, a 501(c) (3) public charity. Classes are $12/drop-in or $60/6 classes. For more information contact us at 781-585-4221.
Kripalu Yoga - Instructor Claire Manganello
- Tuesdays – 9:30-10:15am
- Wednesdays – 4:00-5:15 pm
- Friday - 9:30-10:15am
Hatha Yoga - Instructor Paula Parker
- Thursdays – 5:00-6:15 pm
Kundalini Yoga - Instructor Linda Sheldon
- Tuesdays - 7:30-9:00 pm
- Wednesdays – 9:00-10:30 am
Slow Flow Yoga - Instructor Tori Best
- Wednesdays, 6-7 pm
At Hope Floats Healing and Wellness Center we provide quality services to support the wellness of each individual in a peaceful and nurturing environment.
All services are open to the public and a portion of the proceeds support the Hope Floats, a non-profit, public charity. For more information contact us at 781-585-4221 ext.3.
Sessions by appointment only. For more information contact us at 781-585-4221.
- Reiki ~ Bob Brown, Karla Brown, Diane Fortner
- Reiki w/crystal healing ~ Teresa Lally
- Massage Therapy ~ Elizabeth Binari, Elaine Bradley and Cathy Morrison
- Reflexology ~ Patrice Wood
- AromaTouch(R) Technique & Reflexology ~ Patrice Wood
- Symphony of the Cells & Reflexology ~Patrice Wood
- Cranial Sacral Therapy ~ Jennifer Bartlett
- Massage Therapy ~ Elizabeth Binari, Cathy Morrison and Elaine Bradley
Wellness Workshops and Individual Consultations
- Astrology Readings ~ Regina Hamilton
- Meditation Workshops ~ Karla Brown & Teresa Lally
- Expressive Arts Workshops ~ Laura Tryon Jennings
- Spirit Connections Events ~ Lori Sheridan
- Harp Meditations ~ Teresa Lally